About SPMU BROWS
Machine/ Nano Brows is the newest technique to take the beauty industry by storm!
Here at B Brows & Beauty, we only offer machine brows/ nano brows, rather than the traditional microblading technique.
The method is similar, whereby both use needles to deposit pigment in to the skin, however with the machine method the needles are much thinner so they don’t penetrate the skin so deeply, resulting in less discomfort during the procedure and a quicker healing time.
Machine/ Nano method is also a better option for oilier skin and large pores as the strokes are more resilient, it’s also better for older clients since the flexible needle is more gentle on the skin than the microblading tool.
Benefits of Machine/ Nano Brows:
- The ability to create a natural looking brow, or a fuller brow depending on our client’s preference.
- Less discomfort during the procedure due to thinner needles being used and not penetrating the skin so deeply.
- Some skin tends to accept pigment better with this application.
- Less invasive than microblading.
- Quicker healing time.
- Less likely to experience infection, swelling and bruising with this technique.
- Results last longer with the Nano/ Machine method.